All of our vertical stoppers are covered with a protective foil that is removed after installation!
It is also possible to order vertical beams without protective film.
We manufacture them on up-to-date machines per piece in undefined length and in all standards of RAL colours, depending on the needs of the customer. Here we also apply protection foil which protects the pipes from mechanical damaging during transport or installation. We manufacture them from galvanized plasticised, copper and aluminium metal sheets, grossness 0,5 mm. The shape can be square (max 6 m) or round (undefined length), with smaller or larger widths, depending on the request.
• It is used for roof rainfall drainage
• It is installed vertically against the horizontal gutter, and the installation is conducted by using clamps – pipe holders
• Metal sheet grossness 0,5 mm
• Galvanised plasticised, copper, aluminium metal sheets
• Galvanised plasticised metal sheet is available according to standard RALs (RAL:8019, 3009, 9006, 9005, 6005 and 5010)
• Pipe diameter is O120, O 100, O 80 mm, they can be manufactured in other widths, depending on the needs of the customer
• Square pipes are delivered in lengths up to six meters
• Product life span of a galvanised plasticised metal sheet is 20-25 years, while for copper it is unlimited.